1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is the owner of the website, of which the full details are: ADEGA PONTE DA BOGA, S.L., with CIF (Código de Identificación Fiscal – Tax Identification Code) B-32244279 and domiciled at Lugar de O Couto, Sampaio, 32764 Castro Candelas, Orense.
2. Data processed, purposes, and period of storage
2.1. Data processed: For the purposes of requesting information, contacting the Owner, subscribing to our newsletters, joining our club, or purchasing products from our shop, the user must provide data by completing the forms provided, which shall indicate which of the items of data are compulsory.
2.2. Purposes: Purposes shall be as follows:
- Contact: Effectively answering points raised by the User by telephone or e-mail.
- Club PDB: Exclusive section for members of Club PDB that makes future purchases easy, gives access to exclusive products, offers benefits to members, and personalises the despatch of communications so that, by analysing tastes and by profiling, they receive information that interests them.
- Ponte da Boga Shop: Managing and processing product purchases. Confirmation and tracking relating to an order shall be sent to the e-mail address entered by the user. Payment details are managed by the third party in charge of the payment gateway; Adega Ponte da Boga does not have access to those details at any time.
- Promotions and communications: Using e-mail to send details of offers, promotions, novelties, and events by Adega Ponte da Boga.
2.3. Storage: Periods of storage shall be as follows:
- Contact: Data shall be stored for as long as they are required for answering the query raised by the user.
- Club PDB: Data shall be processed from the time the user gives consent by registering on the platform, until is consent is withdrawn by departure, which will also delete the data gathered from the user’s profile.
- Ponte da Boga Shop: Data shall be processed during the entire contractual relationship. Once the latter has ended, data shall be stored for five years pursuant to tax and accounting regulations, and to manage possible claims.
- Promotions and communications: Data shall be processed from the time the user gives consent until consent is withdrawn. Each communication shall offer the user a free and easily accessible way of managing consent.
3. Exercising entitlements
Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data are being processed that concern her / him. Data subjects are entitled to have access to their personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request deletion of that data when, inter alia, they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected.
In specific circumstances, data subjects can request a limitation on the processing of their data, or oppose the processing of those data. In that case, we shall only store those data for exercising or defending claims.
To do so, users can send a written communication to the Privacy Committee of Hijos de Rivera at Calle José María Rivera Corral 6, 15008 A Coruña, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, including, in either case, a photocopy of the user’s national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation.
If it is intended to exercise the right of portability, those data shall be given to the new Data Controller.
4. Legitimacy of processing
5. Recipients and transfers
Data shall not be transferred to third parties except pursuant to legal requirement.