1. Data Controller
The Data Controller who will process your data is Tempo Sacro, S.L., whose identification information appears in the Legal Notice.
2. Data processed, purposes, and period of storage
2.1. Data processed: The user must provide certain data for the purposes indicated below by filling in the forms provided; mandatory data fields will be indicated.
2.2. Purposes: The purposes will be the following:
- Contact: Effective response to the questions posed by the user via telephone or email.
- Club PDB: Exclusive section for members of the PDB Club, which facilitates future purchases, provides access to exclusive products, offers benefits to members and permits joint controllers to personalise the sending of communications so that users who join the Club receive information relevant to their interests through the analysis of tastes and profiling.
- Ponte da Boga Store: Management and processing of product purchases. Order confirmation and tracking information will be sent to the email address provided by the user. The payment details are managed by the third-party provider of the payment gateway. Tempo Sacro never has access to the payment data.
- Promotional activities and communications: Sending Adega Ponte da Boga offers, promotions, news and events by email.
2.3. Retention: The retention periods shall be as follows:
- Contact: The data will be kept for as long as they are required to respond to the user’s request.
- PDB Club: The data will be processed from the moment the user gives his/her consent by registering on the platform, until the withdrawal of the same by unregistering, which will also delete the data collected from the user’s profile.
- Ponte da Boga Store: The data will be processed throughout the contractual relationship and, once this has ended, will be retained for five years in compliance with tax and accounting regulations, as well as for the management of possible claims.
- Promotional activities and communications: The data will be processed from the moment the user gives his/her consent until it is withdrawn. In each communication, the user will find a free and easily accessible procedure to manage their consent.
3. Exercise of rights
All individuals have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is being processed. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or object to the processing of their data, whereby we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
To do so, users may send a written communication to the Privacy Committee of Hijos de Rivera at José María Rivera Corral, 6, 15008 A Coruña or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of his/her national identity card or equivalent supporting identification.
In the event that you wish to exercise the right of portability, your personal data will be provided to the new Data Controller.
4. Legitimate interests
For Ponte da Boga Shop, the legitimate interests will be the execution of a contract of sale of products to which the user is a party.
5. Recipients and transfers
No data will be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.